Foster Medical Centre
We are located in one of the most scenic areas of Australia in close proximity to Wilson's Promontory and the spectacular beaches of Waratah Bay. We provide a range of GP and Specialist services.
To make an appointment call:
Please call us before arriving on 5682 2088. Click here for more information >
Important message from the Victorian government to have a COVIDSafe Summer:
- As restrictions ease, it’s important that we act to keep ourselves and others safe. These actions below can help protect you from coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Stay safe by washing your hands regularly, having a face mask with you and wearing it when required, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
- Keep your friends and family safe by meeting outdoors. There is a lower risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) between people if you are outdoors.
- Face masks must be worn on public transport, when in taxis or rideshare vehicles, or when going to shopping centres, indoor markets and some large retail stores such as supermarkets and department stores, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must carry a face mask with you when you leave home. It is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask when you can’t maintain 1.5 metres distance from other people in all other situations.
- Venues and facilities have specific requirements such as operating with a COVIDSafe Plan, density limits (maximum numbers of people allowed in a space), cleaning and record keeping – please respect these.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) get tested and stay home. Stay at home if you feel unwell.