Why work at Foster Medical Centre
We are a fun group of people committed to providing the best and widest range of health services to our community.
With a strong history of training the emerging generation of rural GPs, we offer an exceptional level of mentoring, support and education. We actively support a healthy work/life balance, and love to enjoy all the wonderful places in our region.
Procedural General Practice including Obstetrics, Anaesthetics and Surgery
- Nine highly experienced rural GPs are here to support you.
- Access to senior experienced GP as a "Phone a friend" or "Come and help" option if you find yourself in need of assistance.
- Regular journal clubs and in house GP education to decrease the need to travel for CPD.
- Opportunity to develop and practise procedural skills with access to a local mentor
- Modern facilities
- Friendly support staff
- Outstanding natural beauty of the surrounding environment